Sunday 3 May 2015

Blog 3 - Yes...Day Three!

Beth and Teach came round today – with Rowan and Corvin of course. Just in time, as Lucinda had just made the most delectable strawberry ice cream; made with real fresh strawberry's. I guess Beth knew as she had brought some wafer cones....smashing. 
I spent quite a bit of time working out the best way to write this blog – both from a 'what to write' and 'when will this blinking blogger begin to behave?' Kind of way.
Fantastic tea tonight (as usual). Lamb mashed potatoes, veg, gravy, mint sauce and ice cream – we had the ice cream on a different dish.
Maybe I should change the name of this blog to 'Daily Dairy.'
How about: Stew's Brain Drain?
Stew's Brain Drain...Perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Your culinary delights have my taste buds watering my fine friends, and the deliciousness of your wife's cooking and impressive ice cream production is already getting me interested in this wicked blog of yours, yes I know it is a diary of sorts but I am really looking forward to more. That makes me sound a little like Oliver, but hey you started it with all these mentions of food, starters, mains and of course the luscious desserts. I wonder what you had today? I bet is was something yummy.

    Gray Dawster, Andro Vampy and Me :)

    ReplyDelete